Monday, August 15, 2016

Wedding/Anniversary challenge at BBTB2

Our DT sister, Maureen, is having an anniversary this week so she chose that for the challenge theme. My card is really simple, but the Cricut did a lot of work. The tree was drawn on the paper by the Cricut and I used some watercolors to fill in the leaves and the heart. The tree is from Photo Fun and the sentiment is from Elegant Cakes.



The "Happy" on the sentiment is less than an inch tall. There is a lot of detail in that little word. I made it pretty simple since I wanted the tree to stand out. Have a wonderful week. The paper is all Recollections as usual.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great card. I've seen that tree, love your take on it. Great idea to color parts. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used the pen feature from your Cricut. The wording is so pretty. The card is so perfect just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete