Monday, May 9, 2016

Say Cheese at BBTB2

This week our hostess at Bitten By the Bug 2, LB, chose cameras as the theme. My project is really small, but it actually has a purpose. I have a friend who loves to take pictures (and is really great at it, btw) so I made her a little tiny box for extra SD cards. The box is about 2.5" square and is from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 image set.

 

The little camera is from the Campin' Critters image set, and the Polaroid image on the side is from the Brooklyn Iron-on image set. All of the paper is Recollections. There is some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents on the camera for dimension. 

Come, find your inner photographer, and play with us!

3 comments:

  1. What a great box!! I bet your friend loves it! Great for those SD cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I need to do something like this, as I have a bunch kinda floating around.
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one of those for my SD cards--I'm always looking for one! Very cute box and camera cuts!

    ReplyDelete