Friday, October 17, 2014

Mickey, Minnie and Me Blog Hop with MMCR


Thank you for joining us on My Cricut Craft Room's Minnie, Mickey and Me Blog Hop

Today I made a glass cutting board with my first ever split design!  I have the Disney cartridges so I can play with them in Design Space. The image is from the Mickey and Friends Cartridge.  I split it myself using the slice feature (can't wait to play with that more!) and inserted the name. 


I did remember to reverse the image before I cut, yay!  There are some bubbles, but not as many as it looks like there are in the picture. The top has a textured surface so it photographs kind of funky.



Next you will go to Sonja's Blog 

Start
7.  Craft Lovers Come Here- http://CraftLoversComeHere.blogspot.com 

Enjoy the hop!














5 comments: