Monday, August 18, 2014

FCCB Camp Out Challenge

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #24 Camp Out

This Weeks Sponsor

Pretty Cute Stamps

 

~This Weeks Challenge~
Camp Out
Create a project inspired by the outdoors

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.


For my project this week I used Design Space and searched for "camping" and "tents". There are so many things to choose from it was hard to decide! I chose the bear from the Teddy Bears on Parade cartridge, and the tent. I need to pay attention what cartridge things are on when I do that because I don't remember which one it was on. The tree is a Tim Holtz Die that I cut using cork paper from DCWV. I had to cut it down a bit to use on the card but it worked. The bear is cut at 2.7 inches and the tent at 2.5. I'm finding it easier to use measurements just to the tenths place since that's the way the mats are laid out in Design Space. 

I hope you all have a great week and come play along with us. 

5 comments:

  1. I love the fishing teddybear he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute-love the reworked sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute I love your camping teddy bear and the colors are the same ones I used how fun!! Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the cork tree and perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Lynn, the teddybear is so cute!

    ReplyDelete