Monday, June 9, 2014

Box cards - let the adventure begin!!

Yes, I have ventured into the ever expanding world of the box card. They are cute, but man are they time consuming! This one was for a friend's 50th birthday (heavily influenced by the fact that she has a brand new granddaughter).



The SVG file for this is from SVGCuts. They have some really great stuff, check them out if you haven't and have a machine that will cut them. The directions are pretty easy to follow as well, and there are even videos for a lot of the more difficult files. I did another one today but I won't post it until it has been given to the person it's for. She retiring, lucky girl!

I'm hoping to get quite a bit better with the Explore over the summer so hopefully I will post more. Two more days, yay! Have a great week.

Recipe:
Hot Air Balloon box card you will find here at SVGCuts
Patterned paper - combination of Webster's pages, Loolah and misc.
Solid paper - Recollections
Scotch quick dry glue
ATG gun
Bling from my stash
Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment