Saturday, May 3, 2014

New things...

I finally "bit the bullet" and ordered the new Cricut Explore. It came today in its gargantuan box from Amazon. Two small children could fit in the box they sent it in...seriously! My daughter is taking it to school for her second graders to play in. Anyway, here it is...


It's very pretty and shiny, but also very intimidating. 


It took a while to get it connected to a computer. Didn't have the right operating system on one so I had to switch to another. Good thing I had another!!


Here is the first project they walk you through. It was very simple and VERY quiet. I'm excited to try more, but how much time is it going to take to really get good at? I just moved my Expression over a few feet just in case I get too frustrated. Good old Expression, love that machine. Hopefully I'll fell the same way about this one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment