Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sulley

It's been a long time (at least it feels like it) since I've done a challenge post, but I wanted to do this one for sure. The challenge this week at BBTB2 is a Disney challenge. I LOVE most things Disney and the cartridges are no exception.



This is Sulley from the Best of Pixar cartridge. I couldn't decide so I had my son pick a movie, I picked the image from there. He is cut at 4 1/4" to be sure the small pieces cut ok. I got some new blades from Roland a couple of weeks ago and they did make quite a difference on the tiny cuts. I also used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the background stars. (The card is 6"x6" by the way.)

I actually used some washi tape on my card. I usually forget I have it or don't have anything that works. I used the black diamond and a row of narrow white above it. You can't see it but it mutes the colors of the stars underneath. 

I hope everyone has a great Sunday night and a great new week.


5 comments:

  1. Love your card. Great character. Love the stars and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card lynn :)luv sully :) im off now to order those blades :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercute! I want to make something with sully now, after seeing your card :) Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2 this week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!! Your Sulley is fabulous. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Disney' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable!! Sulley looks so cute!! The washi tape is an awesome touch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete