Thursday, June 20, 2013

"Sun"ny ATC


Hi all, long time no post. Sorry about that:/  

The Tag/ATC theme for the week at My Paper Crafting is Sun (in case you didn't read the big title above, lol). Here is my little creation. My mojo has been all but gone lately so I let the paper do most of the work for this ATC.

The sun was cut at 1 1/2" from the Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge. The patterned paper is from a 6x6 pad I picked up at WalMart recently. It's paper weight, not card stock weight, so it didn't add too much  bulk to the ATC. I cut the ray piece so it looked like the sun was in the right spot. The green was punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch and I stuck some little adhesive backed rhinestones in the centers for some interest. Not very fancy but it's still pretty cute and very sunny. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Great paper choice! It actually looks like the ray of sun is beating down to the ground! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous tag Lynn! I love when the paper can work for us and this paper certainly works!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! The paper was the perfect choice for the sun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ATC. I like how you used the pattern paper for the sun rays :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn this is so cute. Love how you used the patterned paper for the sun rays. Very smart.

    ReplyDelete