Thursday, April 25, 2013

Getting Cricky day

Hi everyone. It's Thursday and my day to post at Getting Cricky. I made this fairly simple card around the sentiment I chose. I happened to have a Spellbinders strawberry die which worked really well with the sentiment. (excuse the photo, my camera is still MIA)


I used the K Andrew Designs Food for Thought stamp set and my favorite new paper pad, Loolah from Creative Imaginations. (I may need to get another one.) The circles were cut with a Sizzix circle die. There is also some seam binding along the top of the red piece. Some of the pieces are raised with foam tape so there is some dimension on the card. 

Here is a picture of the whole stamp set. It's such a great mix and match set that give you so many possibilities. There are still some of these available, so click the link above if you're interested.
kad004:Food For Thought sentiment stamp In Stock! - Click Image to Close

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Friday eve!




1 comment: