Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting Cricky Day

Hello...

Today is my design team day at Getting Cricky. I just got the Love you Latte Cricut cartridge and wanted to use it for my post today. I don't buy many cartridges anymore, but I really like a lot of the images on this one.
I

This is called a teapot on the cartridge but it looked like an old stove top (or camping) percolator to me, so I used it. I cut it at 4" and the size was perfect. There are papers from Authentique, Graphic 45 and Recollections on this. The card base is a kraft card by Recollections. The pearls are from my stash and I put some glossy paint on the background brown sections. The pot is raised off the card with foam tape while the rest is flat.

The sentiment was stamped using the K Andrew Designs Coffee and Tea for You and Me set. I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to stamp the sentiment. Unfortunately this set is sold out, but there are two other coffee themed sets that you can check out here

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! It looks like a camping percolator to me, too!! Love the papers and the stamp is perfect!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks like a camping pot too! I LOVE the color combinations that you used!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete