Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Things with Wings


This week at My Paper Crafting the theme for Craft with Cutters was to make something with wings. Apparently tomorrow is National Tooth Fairy day (haven't dealt with her for quite a while now) and that was the impetus for the theme. I went with my Tinkerbell and Friends cartridge for my project, at least I got the fairy part!


She was cut at 3 1/2" on my Expression. She worked pretty well at that size until it came to the lips and eyes. They were so tiny they barely cut. I ended up using pen for those pieces (don't look too hard). The paper I used on Tink is a mix of things I've picked up at TM, Ross and Hobby Lobby. The background pieces are both from DCWV pads that I don't remember the names of. I used my I-rock for the first time in a long time. I put all of the little gems on with it, I should use it more often. The white flower was gifted to me in an order I placed and I got the other 2 flowers from someone on FB and I don't think it said who the manufacturer is.

I recently purchased a tiny photo box/studio to take picture in. I haven't used it yet but am anxious to see what my pictures look like using it. Maybe I'll have it figured out by my next post???

6 comments:

  1. Great job on Tink, Lynn! Very smart to forgo the eyes and mouth!! Your background paper is gorgeous and the little bits of sparkle and flowers are the perfect embellishments for this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, you did such a wonderful job on this card! It looks so whimsical, and beautiful! Love the added droplets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tink is such a special fairy! Great job on the cuts and I love the patterned paper!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynn, your card is adorable! I love Tinker Bell and how smart where you to use a "real" fairy! Your background paper is just perfect and looks like "magic" is flying through the air! lol I love your flowers too, perfect take on this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! The pattern paper you used is so pretty with the touch of bling :)

    Hugs, Sheena
    Dew Drops & Glue Dots

    ReplyDelete