Saturday, December 8, 2012

Quick card

This is a super quick card, uploaded without editing, so I could get it in to Exploring Cricut. I really need to work on these earlier in the week.

Got it posted so now I can write more. I've been busy all day doing Design Team stuff and really wanted to do this challenge, I just got tired.... I used the Best Images of 2010 cartridge again. The snowflakes are from a MS punch and the paper is DCWV Dazzles. There are Stickles on the trees that are still wet:/ I embossed the white background but you really can't see it. I could have skipped that step. Live and learn.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cute card and thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Lynn!! The trees are fabulous and I love the background paper!! The snowflakes are gorgeous!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete