Saturday, November 10, 2012

Veterans Day

Sentiment from the KAndrew Designs "Guy Talk" set
The challenge at Exploring Cricut was to do something for Veterans Day. I always forget the challenge ends on Saturday night and I usually miss it. I'm cutting it close this week. I don't have any military type cartridges, so I used a couple of the cuts from "A Child's Year" to make the stars and the pieces behind them. I also discovered I have major black ink issues - as in it's almost dried out (ugh).  This will be short as I want to get it submitted. Enjoy the long weekend if you get Monday off! Happy Veterans Day to all former military personnel, and thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love the embossing and the stars background!! What an awesome patriotic card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!! Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete