Sunday, November 4, 2012

Polka Dot Challenge

The challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut was to do something with polka dots. I made this for my daughter for Halloween and decided to post it as it fit the challenge. The box and the boot are both Cricut cuts. I bought a couple of the specials CCR had available last week so I don't actually own the cartridges for either. The boot is from Happy Hauntings and I think the box is as well. The box is pretty small, about 3" tall. The boot is even smaller (obviously), and is about 2 1/4". The pumpkins are from a little tiny punch that I've had for several years. I drew the face and lines so they aren't the neatest in the world. The orange strip is made from the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch and the twine is from K Andrew Designs. There is stickles on the bottom of the boot along with a little bling. I put pumpkins all around the bottom of the box so the sides wouldn't look bare.

Now for the picture issues.....I had to get a new SD card last week and my pictures did not turn out as focused as they used to. I'm going to have to get that worked out soon. I have design team posts coming up and this is just NOT ok:(

Here's a quick shot of the side of the box.

Hope everyone has a good week, and those of you in the northeast are beginning to recover.


1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the shoe!! The drippy goo border is fabulous!! What a fun and festive box!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete