Wednesday, August 8, 2012

DCWV Stack-a-holic card



   

This is the card I'm entering into the DCWV stack-a-holic card challenge this month. There is a sketch to follow --------------->
and this version is pretty close. I used the Latte mat stack to create it. The embellishment is a Tim Holtz holiday piece that I was able to turn over to the back and use since the H is reversible. The stamp is  K Andrew Designs stamp from the Coffee and Tea Treat set. The twine was from my stash and the punch is Martha Stewart. 




This is another card I made using the same sketch. I turned it sideways and used the Ghost and Goblins solid mat stack. The cauldron is cut from one of the cricut Halloween cartridges. I used glossy accents to help get the drippy effect with the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch. The sentiment is from the K Andrew Designs Fall-O-Ween set. It turned out pretty cute, and very different from the first one.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards and love the purple colours on the first one. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fabulous!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete