Monday, May 28, 2012

Mojo Monday

I haven't done one of these Mojo Monday sketch challenges in a long time, and never a round one.  I thought I'd try it.  I couldn't get it to stand up so it's flat on a white piece of paper (not the best photo, sorry).  It's a birthday card for a friend and her birthday is tomorrow so I needed to get it done.  It turned out ok.  The little square is a Tim Holtz piece I got at Tuesday Morning on Saturday.  I originally had a larger one but it was too big.  I used my Spellbinders die to make the card and then put a patterned paper over it to hide the fold.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love how you used the spellbinders, and those roses are gorgeous!! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!! :) I appreciate your kind words...

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete