Saturday, September 10, 2011

CDAC progressive challenge Part 2b

This card is for the second part of the CDAC progressive challenge. The cute digi is by Linda Tieu at Tortagialla. It was colored with Promarkers. I used a Nestabilities die to cut around her and left it on while I inked the edges. It leaves that nice white frame around the image. The papers are from Recollections and DCWV. The star glitter and beads were from the Art Co. Michael's had them on clearance a couple of weeks ago so I stocked up. I used gold spray, also from Art Co., on her. It was a lesson learned. Never assume that two bottles of spray will work the same way, even if they're from the same company. Thankfully I was able to wipe some of the mess off without too much damage. The sentiment is from the K Andrew Designs Positive Thoughts stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment