Friday, May 20, 2011

Pooh playing card


I am playing at Capadia Designs this week. She challenged us to us a playing card in a creation. I have some Winnie the Pooh playing cards (yes, they are mine) and decided to use one of the extras on a card. It actually turned out pretty cute. I had solid stash paper that matched the card. I embossed the blue piece with a Cuttlebug folder and heat embossed the pink piece with a butterfly stamp and clear MS embossing powder. I am thinking about putting a 3D butterfly in the upper right corner but don't want to take away from the playing card. I used my corner chomper on the 1/4" side to round the corners on all of the paper to mimic the card. The flower is from Got Flowers. The ribbon looks bluish in the picture but it is very purple. I believe it is May Arts ribbon. The card is 5"x7", btw.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Card and thanks for playing along, capadia(Diane) has so many fun Challenges on her Very Pretty and Inspirational Blog! I follow her Daily and She is always comming up with awesome projects!! I am in a super cool Blog Hop Today.. Won't you Pop on over and Hop along with some of the most creative and talented crafters around!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to tell you I am a New follower of you cute blog!!

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete