Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD #3 - Breast Cancer

I'm not overly pleased with this card but I think it's because I couldn't quite figure out what to put on the banner. I think I would stamp something related to the person it would go to and it might be different for any given person. The center tag can be removed and used as a bookmark or something. The two background pieces are from my stash and the top was ripped off, I don't know who it is. The dot piece was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and the corners were chomped with the corner chomper. The pink paper is DCWV. The ribbon was cut from a Cuttlebug die out of Core'dinations cardstock. I embossed it with the Swiss dots folder and sanded it until the color came through. I bought the ribbon and Joann's before Easter. It is a holiday ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment